2016年6月29日

Sinningia 'Pirate's Ice Age'

海盜的冰河期




This creamy white beauty is from the last cross of miniature Sinningia I made 2 years ago. It was an experimental combination by Pirate's Monster Bite and a light blue hybrid that I made in 2006. I believed this cross can happen something or nothing as I prefer not to do foreseeable hybrids that I had done a lot in the past years. Finally I only selected 2 seedlings, one is still under my evaluation and the other one is this new introduction 'Pirate's Ice Age'. First of all, I appreciate Mr. Francis Sua who grows this plant well and allows me to use his photos. Check his small but delicate garden HERE.

'Pirate's Ice Age' looks similar to my very old hybrid 'Pirate's Panguno Rakaso' which was announced in 2007. Just a little bit difference in color details but the good things are 'Pirate's Ice Age' is a good bloomer and a strong plant in growth in comparison with 'Pirate's Panguno Rakaso'. The color part of 'Pirate's Ice Age' is changeable according to different growing condition and temperature.

沒有留言:

張貼留言